Dr. Benjamin Karpus
DPT, CSM, Cert. DN
Benjamin was born and raised in Atlanta, GA. He earned his Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy from the University of Miami and his Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology at the University of Georgia.
His path towards physical therapy started at an early age as he frequently found himself at several physical therapy clinics all throughout his high school wrestling career and college. Intrigued by the profession, Benjamin decided to devote his career to helping others and to move the profession forward.
He uses an integrated, evidenced based treatment approach inspired from multiple disciplines of rehabilitation around the world including: pilates, yoga, chiropractic, and Thai massage. He believes that in order to achieve optimal results, it is vital to understand the cause of the problem, recognize and execute the most appropriate solutions from a multitude of disciplines.
Dr. Karpus works with a wide variety of patients including young adolescents to the elderly as well as professional athletes. Currently, he is the Team Physical Therapist for the Atlanta Silverbacks. He resides in Atlanta, GA where he practices his integrated approach of both Eastern and Western medicine.
- Spinal Manual Therapy, Manual Concepts, Australia/Bali, Indonesia location
- Polestar Pilates Rehabilitation Series, Polestar Pilates, Miami, FL
- Certiﬁcation in Dry Needling 1&2, Spinal Manipulation Institute, Atlanta, GA & Charlotte, NC
- Basic Thai Massage, Sunshine Massage School, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Advanced Thai Massage in Sidelying Position, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Joint Harmonics and Manipulation, Sunshine Massage School, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Thai head/ neck massage, Loi Kroh Massage School, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Certiﬁed Pilates Teacher, Pilates Method Alliance
- Hands Free Thai Massage 1&2, Thai Bodywork School of Thai Massage, Evanston, Illinois